The island vibes may be coming a little later this year but on October 7, 2017 Orlando Reggae fans will have only one place to be! Downtown Orlando at the Social Pavilion and Washington Square at 4 pm for Reggae on the Block 2017.
Every Little Thing Is Going To Be Ok With This Years Lineup For Reggae On The Block
This isn’t just any reggae block party with live music in Orlando. This show, brought to you by Elixir Orlando, Real Radio, WJRR, and Foundation Presents, is playing host to some of the biggest names in Roots Reggae. The lineup so far includes:
- Trevor Hall bringing his eclectic mix of acoustic rock, reggae, and Sanskrit chanting
- Mike Love with his fusion of simple rhythms of classic reggae with the complex changes of classical and rock music
- EN Young who’s latest album “Call On Me” debuted at #3 on iTunes reggae charts
- Ballyhoo! a rock band with punk energy and pop reggae grooves
- Florida-bred The Supervillains with their swamp reggae-rock blend
- Through The Roots the San Diego-based roots reggae/rock band
- Orlando’s own reggae/rock band, Kash’d Out
- Lance-O Kulcha Shok who’s had a career as a DJ, emcee, host, voice talent, and an avid promoter of Reggae music.
- DJ Red-I bringing the Reggae music and Caribbean Culture to the block
- 74 Sound System
You can hit the block, feel the good vibes, and get in touch with your Reggae roots for $20 general admission (early bird price) or you can upgrade your music experience for $80 VIP (early bird price). The VIP package comes with two air conditioned lounges–Elixir and The Patio VIP– access to reserved areas in front of the stages, private restrooms, bars, and catered food throughout the day.
Inside the lounges, you’ll have exclusive DJ entertainment in Orlando, and the package includes two drink tickets, complimentary bottled water, a goody bag, with a t-shirt, and complimentary re-entry.