We've shared thousands of date night ideas since we launched in 2007, including oodles of FREE and under $30 options. Upgrade your coupled quality time and start exploring the best of Orlando today at http://www.orlandodatenightguide.com/.
In 2007, Kristen Manieri launched Orlando Date Night Guide (formerly Great Dates Orlando) as a passion project to get local couples excited about all that Orlando had to offer for grown-ups. 10 years later, the website is still going strong and now serves over 50,000 unique readers each month. Our team continuously scours the city to find new events, experiences and activities for couples. The passion has never wained.
We're also the creator of the Do Good Date Night, a non-profit event series that combines date night with volunteering. This series has been featured on the front page of the Orlando Sentinel as well as in Good Housekeeping Magazine (Oct 2017). Learn more at www.DoGoodDateNight.com.
In September 2017, we launched Date Night Guide, a mobile app featuring:
- an idea bank wth hundreds of ideas
- an extensive event calendar focused on festivals, parties and classes for couples
- fully-planned itineraries so your entire date night plan is created for you
- conversation starters that give you fun questions to discuss and break you out of a conversational rut
- restaurant recommendations curated by local tastemakers from Edible Orlando, Zagat, Orlando Weekly, Tasty Chomps and Scott Joseph's Restaurant Guide (to
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Get to know Orlando Date Night Guide
We've shared thousands of date night ideas since we launched in 2007, including oodles of FREE and under $30 options. Upgrade your coupled quality time and start exploring the best of Orlando today.
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Orlando Date Night Guide