The Beacham is a live music venue and nightclub in the heart of downtown Orlando. The history of the building dates back to the early 1920s when it touted famed vaudevillian acts. What's old is new again, with true-to-the-original renovations creating a historic, yet state-of-the-art spot to catch the hottest national touring acts. Connected by a common doorway to The Social, the two venues create the most intimate and privately owned live music destination in the South-Eastern United States.
The historic building that serves as home to The Beacham boasts a long and storied past playing host to high caliber recording artists such as Tori Amos, Lauryn Hill, Pat Travers, Soundgarden, FloRida, The Pixies, Good Charlotte, Pink, David Byrne of Talking Heads, along with some of the most notable DJ's in the world like Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Carl Cox, Benny Benassi, John Digweed, Paul Oakenfold, Razor & Guido & many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
- Pay at the door and it's All You Can Drink Premium Open Bar *(Includes Domestic & Imported Bottle Beer)
- $75 Bottle Specials / $100 Moet Bottles
- DJ K-OZZ, DJ Erick El Vertano, & DJ Black (main room):
*Reggaeton & Latin Hip-hop
DJ Tony Pagan (front room): Salsa, Merengue & Bachata.
- Hosted by Gaby, Rumba 100.3 FM & NuBreed Ent.
- Ladies 18-20 $5 / Ladies 21+ $13 / Men 21+ $15
- No Cover
- DJ BMF & DJ Slack
- 18+ Welcome
- $3 Wells, $4 Calls, $5 Premiums, & $3 Cans PBR
- Funk * Hiphop * Soul * House * Jazzy Grooves
- LADIES 21+ NO COVER ALL NIGHT
- MEN 21+ NO COVER Till 11…. $10 After
- $3.50 Any Drink and Any Beer
- DJ Richie Rich, MC Lil Shawn & Power 95.3
- Hip Hop * Reggae * Old School
- Ladies 18-20 $7 / Men 18-20 $20
- Ladies 18+/Men 21+ NO COVER TILL 11
*AFTER 11pm 21+ $6 /Ladies 18-20 $7
- $3.50 U Call Its till 11 (Includes Domestic & Imported Bottle Beer) & 2-4-1 Shots
- DJ Richie Rich & Hosted By MC Shelly Flash & 102 Jamz
- Top 40 Hip Hop and Club Remixes
- Men 18-20 $20
News & Articles
Things To Do in Orlando This Weekend | October 22nd - 25th
Best Bars and Nightclubs in Orlando for Spring Break!
Things To Do in Orlando This Weekend | October 17th-20th
Jam Out At These Fall Concerts in Orlando
Nightclubs with Bottle Service in Orlando
All American Rejects and Lovely The Band, Free Show at The Beacham
Best Places To Go Dancing In Orlando
Have A Totally Tubular Time At The Crazy 80's Pub Crawl In Downtown Orlando
Add to My Connections