Get your tequila taste buds ready because this Saturday, August 9th, 2014 is Margarita Fest 5 at Wall Street Plaza. Enjoy 3 hours of unlimited tequila samples and live music from 5:00PM-8:00PM. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. Over 20 different margarita and tequila drinks will be available for sample.
Live music will be provided by reggae group 506 Crew and the new reggae-rock band Horizen.
Brands present at the event will include Margaritaville, Casamiogs, Peligroso, Maestro Dobel, Dos Lunas, Cazadores, Corazon, Don Julio, Lunazul, Kah, Chinaco, El Mayor, and more!
An additional $15 will net you tickets the Tequila Terrace area in the Monkey Bar that includes exclusive margarita and tequila samples, air-conditioning, free coronitas, a high-end tequila tasting, and Latin-themed snacks. VIP tickets are limited to grab your tickets early.
Here are some margarita fun facts to prepare you for the big day:
- On average, Americans consume 185,000 margarita an hour
- The U.S.A. is the largest tequila market in the world
- Nearly 1/3 of margarita sales come from the Southern USA states
- Although the origin of the margarita is contested - it is believed it was created in Aculpulco by a socialite named Margarita Sames
- All tequila must be made by the blue agave plant to preserve the integrity of the spirit
Grab your tickets now to Margarita Fest 5: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/margaritafest-5-must-be-21-tickets-12016952027
Wall Street Plaza is a complex of 8 restaurants and bars locally owned and operated in the heart of Downtown Orlando. The plaza has been serving Orlando residents and visitors for over 20 years.