Upcoming Events at
Feb 14, 2019 | 6:30 PM | Thursday
The 2nd Thursday of every month, the best crowd gathers for the Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine + Art Walk. They come to celebrate the community, art, and partake in an evening of sights, sounds, food, shopping, and some tasty tastings all along the walk!
Glass pick up is at
712 East Washington Street
1) $5 flat rate parking at Olde Town Brokers (11 N. Summerlin Ave)
2) Thornton Park Parking Garage with an entrance on N. Eola Dr near E. Central Ave
3) Post Parkside Parking Garage with an entrance on S. Osceola Ave near E. Central Blvd
4) Valet on Eola Drive and Pine Street by The Stubborn Mule & The Abbey
5) Street parking is available
See you at the Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine and Art Walk!
You may contact Jason Lee at 321-695-8266 or via email at ArtsHubOrg@gmail.com for questions about Artist participation.
Thornton Park District is an entity, made possible through the interest, efforts, and generosity of the City of Orlando Main Street Program as well as our many members and volunteers. Proceeds go to the Thornton Park District a nationally accredited Main Street.
Premier Event Photos
Also See other Events Listed in Orlando
at The Falcon Falcon Flea Pop-Up Market May 13 | 1:00 PM | Sunday
at The Falcon $4 Florida Beer Fridays at Graffiti Junktion Thornton Park May 18 | 11:00 AM | Friday
at Graffiti Junktion | Thornton Park Falcon Flea Pop-Up Market May 20 | 1:00 PM | Sunday
at The Falcon $4 Florida Beer Fridays at Graffiti Junktion Thornton Park May 25 | 11:00 AM | Friday
at Graffiti Junktion | Thornton Park